Understanding Corrosion & Extending Asset Life
During this presentation we will explore challenges in cooling water and utilizing direct parameter monitoring versus surrogate measurements. Improved visibility can help to extend asset life, minimize unplanned downtime, and increase profitability.
- Economic considerations in the cooling water cycle
- Cooling water triangle: deposition, biofouling, corrosion
- Key parameters to monitor
- Chloride stress corrosion cracking in heat exchangers
- Complementary online and laboratory solutions
- Q&A: Interact with presenters during the live question and answer session
Date: June 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM Central European Summer Time
This free English language webinar is hosted by Hach.
In case you are not able to join the live event, you will receive a link to the recorded webcast afterwards.